Εδώ μπορείτε να βρείτε απαντήσεις σε μερικές από τις πιθανές ερωτήσεις σας. Σε περίπτωση που εξακολουθείτε να έχετε περαιτέρω απορίες, καλέστε ή στείλτε μας μήνυμα στο 6979091339 και θα χαρούμε να σας βοηθήσουμε.
1. What is your cancellation policy?
In case you would like to cancel or amend your reservation, please contact us by email or phone.
For last-minute cancellations, please call or text us at 0030 697 90 91 339 (available 24/7, also on Viber and WhatsApp).
There is a free cancellation window for up to 48hours before your arrival/collection time.
During high season, from July to the end o September, it is up to 24hours before the arrival/collection time.
Cancellations or "no-shows" without prior notification by email or phone will be charged for the total amount initially agreed and are not liable for a refund.
2. I need to make a last minute booking.
In this case, please call or text us at 0030 697 90 91 339 for availability and rates. This number is also available on Viber and WhatsApp.
We will always provide the car group booked or higher. Requests on specific car models are subject to availability.
3. Age restrictions.
The minimum age for Group A, B, B1, C, F and K is 21 years old and 23 years old for Group D, D2, S1, E, L and G. Driver's license must be valid and issued at least one year in advance. The same term applies to any other driver allowed in the rental agreement.
If not a drivers licence from within the European Union or holders of official translation, the driver must hold an International Driving Permit alongside the official driving license.
4. What happens if I crash the car?
If there are injuries, call 112 first.
In the event of an accident (collision, fire or theft), the renter must notify us immediately, then
1) the police,
2) look for the accident information and testimonials along with photos of the scene.
3) write and sign a full report on the accident within 24hours.
4) not accept any third party claims.
5. What type of insurance is included in the offered rental price?
In Europe, all cars are required to be insured for material damage and personal injury to third parties for the minimum amount set by law.
6. Should I add (FDW) Full Damage Waiver Insurance in my rental?
Having a Full Damage Waiver Insurance included in your rental agreement, reduces your financial liability in the event of an accident, or theft.
Please keep in mind, that if an accident happens as a result of Greek traffic laws violation or a theft resulted from keys been left in the car, Full Damage Waiver Insurance will not protect your excess amount.
7. Can I buy additional coverage?
Collision Damage Waiver Insurance (CDW) reduces your financial liability to the excess amount set for each car group. This coverage comes included in your rental rate by default not further payment is needed.
In addition, CDW includes as well:
- Third Party with Fire Insurance
- Theft Protection Insurance (TP), valid only if keys are presented to the police station after theft. This does not, in any case, covers personal belongings in the car.
- Broken Windows Insurance (BW).
- Personal Insurance (PI) for driver and passengers.
8. Can I keep the standard Covers already included?
Of course, however please keep in mind that in this case, your excess amount will be exposed in case of damage, theft or fire. Excess amounts are set for each car group type.
9. Having all Covers, will still work out for any kind of damage?
No. You are still liable for damages caused in the underside of the car, destroyed tires, wheels and damages that have been caused from driving on unpaved roads, towing another car or equipment or violating Greek traffic laws.
No Insurance covers consequential damages caused to the company such as loss of income, loss of property, legal expenses, administration fees etc.
10. All car rental companies do this?
When you are renting a car or any equipment from a company, you are liable for the asset this company trusts you to use. Whatever each company says, in any case of an asset damage or loss, the company will be asking the renter for compensation
11. I saw a different rate in the beginning of my booking. Why does this happen?
Extras are available in later steps of your booking. In addition, possible extra charges, such as extended rental duration, traffic fines, damages or loss of extra equipment, refueling, can only be calculated at the end of each rental.
12. Are changes in the rental agreement possible?
Yes. It is possible to change a few things like second driver, date, time or place of return or any additional extras. However you need to notify us in advance so we can update you rental agreement. Any change without our prior written approval is not allowed. Changes in the rental agreement will affect billing amount.
13. I have prepaid my reservation. Do I still need to hold a credit or debit card for the delivery?
Yes. It is an additional identification step and makes sure that any possible additional charges resulted from rental extension, refueling, additional driver, traffic fines, will be collected.
14. I do not have credit or debit card. How can I rent a car from you?
In this case, instead of the simple pre-author we make on the card and that is automatically canceled after two weeks (because traffic fines sometimes are coming late), you will be asked to leave a cash deposit based on the excess amount set by the car group you have booked. This amount will then be returned to you at the time of return.
15. I want a specific car model. Is this possible?
All bookings are made in accordance to a car group category with same characteristics (fuel, engine size, seats, luggage space etc). We guarantee the car group you have booked or higher, based on availability.
16. Can a friend of mine or relative, drive my rented car?
Yes. It is possible, only if you come by our office, so we can make the changes in your rental agreement. If you don’t, none of the coverage you have is valid.
17. Can I return the car with less fuel than when I received it?
It is possible. However, please keep in mind that there is an additional refueling cost of 15Euro in addition to the fuel final cost, as this employs someone to do it outside of regular tasks.